UNDERGROUND EQUIPMENT LEG ASSEMBLY
The underground equipment leg is designed to provide a front support for large equipment that has been attached to a wall.
- Assembly consists of three cast ductile iron parts
- HOT DIP GALVANIZED finish per ASTM A123 / A153
- All parts designed to fit 1-1/2-inch Sch. 40 pipe
- Bolt, nut, and pipe are available as shown
- Alternate materials available as shown
Please contact our factory for the following:
- Other pipe lengths
- Alternate coating
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Common sizes are displayed.
Contact a sales representative if the size is not shown or for specific product drawings.
|Catalog No.||Description ||Appx. Shipping Wt.|
Lbs. per 100 Pcs.
|15A30 ||KK-1,2,3 ||480 |
|15B30 ||KK-1,2,3; HDG bolt/nut and 18" pipe ||890 |
|15C30 ||KK-1,2,3;HDG bolt/nut and 30" pipe ||1180 |
|15D30 ||KK-1,2,3 Stainless bolt/nut and 18" pipe ||840 |
|15E30 ||KK-1,2,3 Stainless bolt/nut and 30" pipe ||1130 |